- Content & Copyright: Unless otherwise specified, the copyright in the content of all pages on the site are owned or licensed to BIOPTRON, or its affiliates. Accordingly, no material from this site may be copied, uploaded, posted, modified or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, home use only provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is prohibited. This website is for your personal use only and is not to be used for any commercial purpose.
- Trademarks: The names, logos and images on this website which identify BIOPTRON, or its affiliates and their products and services are proprietary marks of BIOPTRON and/or its affiliates. Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of BIOPTRON or any affiliates with respect to any such name, logo or image.
- Disclaimer: As this is a free “public access” website, it is a condition of use of the site and the materials in it that any use is at the user’s own risk. BIOPTRON or its affiliates make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the content of the site and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in it. Neither BIOPTRON AG or its affiliates, nor any of the site’s technical staff or administrators, editors or contributors shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the site or inability to use the site including but not limited to direct losses, consequential loss and loss of any profits. This site acts solely as a marketing and sales website to attract the business of prospective customers and as such, the owners and marketing professionals of the site are unable to offer any medical advice. Any expert opinions from medical professionals on this website are strictly their own views and opinions and do not form the basis of medical advice from BIOPTRON. Information contained on this site does not form the basis of any contract. Therefore, business or financial decisions should not be based solely on the information contained within this site. All products and services on this website are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed without notice.
- Indemnity: In order to use the site, you must agree to be legally bound and to abide by the terms and to indemnify and hold BIOPTRON or its affiliates harmless from all alleged or actual damages, loss, claims and expenses relating to any warranty, guarantee or representations made by BIOPTRON. The use of this site for any reason is deemed to be an agreement of this condition.
- Availability of Service: Whilst BIOPTRON or its subsidiaries will endeavor to make this website constantly accessible for your use, it does not warrant or guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error free at any time and that stocks will be available at all requested times. BIOPTRON AG makes no warranty that this site is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. The pages contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. BIOPTRON or any of its affiliates accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up-to-date or liability for any failure to do so. Please note that any reports or documentation on clinical trials is downloaded at your own risk.
- Links to other websites: This site may contain (hypertext) links to other sites that enable users to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. The links are provided to assist users of this website and the inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site. We do not control linked sites, and are not responsible or liable for their content or any link within such sites, or for any transmission received from any linked sites.
- Passwords: Passwords must not be disclosed to any person. If you become aware of any unauthorised disclosure of a password, then you must notify us immediately. You will remain responsible for all activities carried out under access with your password.
- Validity: If any term, condition or provision of these terms is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- Jurisdiction: These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law and subject to the exclusion jurisdiction of the Swiss Courts.
- Questions/Comments About Our Terms: If you have any questions or comments about our terms, you should email us at our contact page: http://www.bioptron.com/Contact/Get-in-touch.aspx
When visiting our website some information may be stored on your computer in the form of a “cookie”. A “cookie” is a small text that contains information and is stored on your computer. Cookies are used purely for technical purposes to facilitate use of the web page. One type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. It may then be used to personalize a web page according to the user’s choices and interests. The main type of cookie is called a “session cookie”. While you are visiting a web page, session cookies are sent between your computer and the server to access information. Session cookies disappear when you turn off your web browser. A “permanent cookie” is saved to the disk and remains after the browser is closed.
Unless particularly stated elsewhere, cookies are never used by BIOPTRON with the aim to gather personal data.
- Unauthorised Dealer and Warning: IF YOU PURCHASE A BIOPTRON DEVICE FROM AN UNAUTHORIZED INTERNET DEALER, YOUR BIOPTRON WARRANTY WILL NOT BE VALID. If you have any questions about the validity of a certain dealer, please contact us before making your purchase at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Warranties are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Purchasing second-hand items from websites such as eBay or other unauthorized dealer/websites, will make the buyer ineligible for the manufacturer’s warranty.