CHILDREN AND NEWBORNS
BIOPTRON is a clinically tested and certified, safe, medical therapy for children and newborns.
BIOPTRON is used to treat:
- Skin conditions, such as eczema
- Minor wounds, injuries and burns (bruises, rash, redness of the skin etc.)
- Allergic respiratory diseases, such as asthma
- Infections of the upper airways (common cold, sinus infections, tonsillitis)
- Muscle, joint and bone conditions (arthritis, muscle spasm, sprains, strains, etc.)
- Sports injuries (sprains, strains, contusions, tendonitis, ligament and muscle tears)
BIOPTRON: A FAST, EFFECTIVE, SIDE-EFFECT FREE AND ECONOMICAL THERAPY FOR CHILDREN, BABIES AND NEWBORNS
“A course of BIOPTRON light therapy leads to complete recovery and significant improvement in 92% of children, while the effectiveness of drug therapy does not exceed 70%. Positive changes are noted after the 1st light treatment, while the 2nd or 3rd procedure reduces coughing, throat hyperemia, improves the nasal breathing, sleeping, appetite, reduces fatigue and irritability” – Dr. Natalia A. Zhevago, MD, PhD Specialist in Photomedicine and Photoimmunology, Institute of Cytology, Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, Russia.
BIOPTRON: A FAST, EFFECTIVE, SIDE-EFFECT FREE
AND ECONOMICAL THERAPY FOR CHILDREN, BABIES AND NEWBORNS